Sign in to follow this  
Guest jracer

Sga Md-80's With Nose Lights Not Working

Guest jracer

Have I done something wrong???ps how do you get the wingtip light turned forwards???

Have I done something wrong???ps how do you get the wingtip light turned forwards???
Hi there, you must have missed it, its in the readme file. you need to bind a key to the tailhook command in flight simulator then it will work. and if you want the air stairs to work you also need to bind, assign, a key to the wing fold/unfold command.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest jracer
Hi there, you must have missed it, its in the readme file. you need to bind a key to the tailhook command in flight simulator then it will work. and if you want the air stairs to work you also need to bind, assign, a key to the wing fold/unfold command.
I think I saw that in the readme but don't understand what binding a key means......

I think I saw that in the readme but don't understand what binding a key means......
Go to your Assignments dialogue in FS2004 (Settings/Assignments) - You will see that you can "assign" a key combination for various items such as wingfold and tailhook.Many items are pre-assigned but those two are left for the user to set up.Good luck.

Guest jracer
Go to your Assignments dialogue in FS2004 (Settings/Assignments) - You will see that you can "assign" a key combination for various items such as wingfold and tailhook.Many items are pre-assigned but those two are left for the user to set up.Good luck.
ok, I figured out the the light one. Do you happen to know the key assignment for the wingfold with the SGA stuff?? I'd assume it's "W" but i'm not around my computer to try it out....Thanks

ok, I figured out the the light one. Do you happen to know the key assignment for the wingfold with the SGA stuff?? I'd assume it's "W" but i'm not around my computer to try it out....Thanks
Its not assigned to any keys you have to pick which key in your keyboard you want to use to get the wingfold command to work for the md80 its for the airstairs.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Thanks, I finally got it!!!
Glad you got it working jracer. :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Guest jracer
Glad you got it working jracer. :(
I'm glad I found these forums.... It was driving me crazy. I kept uninstalling and re-installing those aircraft!!