Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jaloyan

Having problems downloading.

Guest AAL328

Been trying to download some repaints over the past few days and having trouble. With both internet explorer and firefox I get a page not found error when trying to download. Anyone else having this problem?

Past few days? The library has been offline for the past hour or so. We expect to have it back up and running shortly.

The library still seems down will this be a long shut down?Thank you

Guest jbinner

just checked as of 5:41pm EST, and it is back online at this time.Thanks,

Guest AAL328

Well its 2:48 am Central time here and still having the same problem using IE and Firefox. I checked all my security settings but everything works. This is the only sight I am having this problem with for downloading.

I am on the west coast and I noticed yesterday I was unable to even get into the library (http://library.avsim.net) let alone download anything. As of 7:36 am this morning (11/25) I am still unable to get in.

Guest jbinner

we have been having issues with that server, but it is now back online. Yes, it was down yesterday, yes, it was down this morning. It is now back online.

It was. We have taken it offline for awhile and are doing some work on it. We expect it to be up and running again in 30 mins. or so.

Guest Jaloyan

I confirm server still down. Tried with IE6 and MF, same results, nothing.