Sign in to follow this  
Rudderduck

Fs2crew Stuck In Rejected To

Hi Bryan and thank you for another great piece of software.However, after takeoff and cleanup(FO takeoff mode), and at the moment I'm about to press the green button for taking control of the aircraft, Fs2Crew suddenly jumps to Rejected TO and gets stuck there. This has happend some times now and is quite frustrating after an hour of preparations to get airborne.

Rune B.

Hi Bryan and thank you for another great piece of software.However, after takeoff and cleanup(FO takeoff mode), and at the moment I'm about to press the green button for taking control of the aircraft, Fs2Crew suddenly jumps to Rejected TO and gets stuck there. This has happend some times now and is quite frustrating after an hour of preparations to get airborne.
Hello Rune,Thank you for the report.However, I just double checked the code, and at first glance it appears that the only way you could be trigger RTO mode is if you press the Red Button when the current in the dialog window set to "Takeoff".Let me know if that offers a clue. Are you by mistake hitting the red button? Does the Capt announce "Reject" during this mode change?Regardless in the next update, I will add a condition to the RTO mode so that it can only be triggered when the wheels are on the ground.Let me know about the red button.Cheers,

Hi Bryan and thank you for your reply.I have just reproduced the issue and I'm definately not pressing the red button. I actually don't press anything at all at the moment it happends.Takeoff from Arlanda runway 26 (doesen't matter which airport in EU actually), aircraft clean, green button with CN on, red button with RT on. Then the red button shifts to TL as I'm close to transition level at 7000 feet, "altimeters" is announced, and then the letters disappears on both red and green buttons, "Reject TO" appears in text window, and captain announces "stop takeoff". And there I fly without the FO for the rest of the flight.I guess it's the combination of low transition level and the RT condition that makes something weird. I think your solution will work very well.Thank you Bryan!

Rune B.

Hi Bryan and thank you for your reply.I have just reproduced the issue and I'm definately not pressing the red button. I actually don't press anything at all at the moment it happends.Takeoff from Arlanda runway 26 (doesen't matter which airport in EU actually), aircraft clean, green button with CN on, red button with RT on. Then the red button shifts to TL as I'm close to transition level at 7000 feet, "altimeters" is announced, and then the letters disappears on both red and green buttons, "Reject TO" appears in text window, and captain announces "stop takeoff". And there I fly without the FO for the rest of the flight.I guess it's the combination of low transition level and the RT condition that makes something weird. I think your solution will work very well.Thank you Bryan!
Hello Rune,Thank you for detailed report.That's a weird one, but what I can do is add the extra condition so that the wheels must be on the ground in order for RTO mode to get triggered.Please email me at: admin@fs2crew.comI'll send you the test fix. I'd like to see if that cures the issue for you.Best,