Hello everyone,Just a quick update here. ASA is currently in the Release Candidate stage and things are looking positive. We need a bit more testing and confirmation of earlier noted problems and their fixes, and if all looks good we are only a few days (or less!) from release!We've updated the website with updated screenshots and feature information. We managed to get in a few more features than we anticipated! Please have a look at http://www.hifisim.com for more information.The ASA FAQ pinned on this forum has also been updated to answer some last-minute feature-related questions.Thanks go out to our Beta Team who is doing a tremendous job helping to get things ready for you!Stay tuned for further updates...Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest lingfors

Release before christmas??? Awsome!

Guest Carl Hackman

We hope so,Just finalizing some minor items with our beta testers, who are being very picky LOLRegards

It's OK Joe! Use ASX for awhile and then you can purchase ASA "down the road".

Guest daveEM
It's OK Joe! Use ASX for awhile and then you can purchase ASA "down the road".
NO, No, No. It's not OK. Look after Joe.Suspend sales of ASX. You should have done that on starting this thread.Also... your Table... the one that shows ASA doing much more than your previous products (ASX included (back to joe here)) and a 'competitor'. Who might that be? It might be me as it only does a couple of things. Actually I couldn't even do that. :( Anyway I look forward to ASA. I've tried ASX many months ago, didn't think it did the weather correctly. Twenty days ago I purchased REX. Included graphics are OK and price is good for the tri-pack but I wanted and purchased it for the hyped up weather engine. I've posted, along with others, my dissatisfaction on their support forum. Apparently they are fixing stuff.So I'm still looking for a weather engine and ASA is looking pretty good. Right now I still use FSXs weather engine with some nice clouds.dave

Hi Dave,We''ll look after Joe by offering him, and any other ASX owner, a discount price on ASA!

Guest lingfors
NO, No, No. It's not OK. Look after Joe.Suspend sales of ASX. You should have done that on starting this thread.
Should they suspend sales of ASX before ASA is released? Or should they not announce ASA until they are ready to release it? Either way, someone is going to buy ASX juuust before ASA is announced, and that person is going to feel shafted. It's kind of similar to ordering something from a company that goes bankrupt a few days later, which happened to me not long ago. I felt pretty shafted and wondered if they couldn't have figured out they were going bankrupt a few days earlier which would have saved me a for me significant amount of money... But on the other hand, if they did someone else would have felt as shafted as I did.In this case, at least he who bought ASX just a few days ago got something for his money, AND he will get a discount on a future product.

Just thought I'd ask for us FS9 users. Any loyal customer discount for the AS6.5 users? :(

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

Hi Dave,We''ll look after Joe by offering him, and any other ASX owner, a discount price on ASA!
Nice! Thank you, guys!Robert

Guest Mower

Dang! Saw the purchase icons at the bottom of the site and got...excited...heh...waiting anxiously.

Latest Status:We're about to go gold here in a few hours. Unless we have any unexpected critical issues come up from now until then, the release will happen tonight! Hang on to your hats!!!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest lingfors

A few hours??? I can't wait that long!Think of the children!(On a more serious note, good luck.)