We are thinking about everyone's children. Mine are old enough to know what to expect when we get to this point!!

Guest daveEM
Latest Status:We're about to go gold here in a few hours.
Great! Can you lower the price $10? It's Christmas after all. Besides you want to compete don't you?dave

Guest Mower

I'm okay with the price: afterall, we DO want HiFi to stay in business, right? ;)

Guest Mower

Bah!This and FS Passengers due out any moment now... $100 bites the dust...got to hide this one from the wifey... :(

Bah!This and FS Passengers due out any moment now... $100 bites the dust...got to hide this one from the wifey... :(
LOL - maybe all FS downloads should appear on credit card statements as "Tyre" or "Petrol" or "Milk" - rather than use words like Simulation or xxxxFlight or Captainxxx ......Anyway another one joins the queue waiting for the pay/download button to go live, much better than wrapping presents!Gary

LOL - maybe all FS downloads should appear on credit card statements as "Tyre" or "Petrol" or "Milk" - rather than use words like Simulation or xxxxFlight or Captainxxx ......Anyway another one joins the queue waiting for the pay/download button to go live, much better than wrapping presents!Gary
Hey Gary, that is a GREAT idea. So, instead of saying "HiFi Flightware" on the credit card statement, it can say, "BP Food & Fuel". So HiFi, can you swing this with your vendor name?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Well, you can always pay with PayPal!!We could try iFiH

Well, you can always pay with PayPal!!We could try iFiH
:) I was joking around. Besides, if you all changed your vendor ID, the credit card companies may think you are the wrong entity...

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest Grayghost

Hi,I would like some straight answers some one please make a decision! I like many others have just purchased ASX and X Graphics within the past few weeks unaware that a newer updated version of ASX was about to be released. Had I of known about this new product I would have held off and purchased the ASA product.What I would like to know is exactly what HiFi is going to offer those of us that bought this product in good faith say within the past month? I would suggest a free upgrade be offered within a reasonable qualifying period as this would not effect the company's bottom line and would demonstrate a true commitment to your customers in a time when most suppliers could not care less.Kind regards,GrayghostAustraliapip.gifGroup: MembersPosts: 1Joined: Today, 02:45 AMMember No.: 161,189spacer.gifHi,I would like some straight answers some one please make a decision!I like many others have just purchased ASX and X Graphics within the past few weeks unaware that a newer updated version of ASX was about to be released. Had I of known about this new product I would have held off and purchased the ASA product.What I would like to know is exactly what HiFi is going to offer those of us that bought this product in good faith say within the past month? I would suggest a free upgrade be offered within a reasonable qualifying period as this would not effect the company's bottom line and would demonstrate a true commitment to your customers in a time when most suppliers could not care less.Kind regards,GrayghostAustralia PS: Sorry my mistake I add this reply in an earlier post

I got you beat Joe I bought mine (ASX) about 22 hours before ASA was released I haven't even had time to install the updates :( . If anybody can help me out that would be great because if I drop thirty dollars on more software this Christmas week I won't need it because the wife will kill me DEAD :( .Ryan Gann

Hi Ryan,Please send me an e-mail jim(AT)hifisim.comThanks!