Sign in to follow this  

personal records...

just wondering what your personal records are for flying endurance? i bring this up because a friend asked me what is the longest flight i ever had and i answered "in what manner?".flying a cessna skyhawk from Los Angeles to Boston would take a gazillion hours but doing the same flight with a jet is standard.at this point i should note that i have never EVER flown a jet. i can't master the landing.the LearJet is fine with me as well as the cessna family of aircraft.i once flew a Caravan from Pittsburgh to Boston in 2 and 1/2 hours. my only attempt in a jet went from KPIT to Vegas and i went kaboom just short of the runway off the strip.as of now i am still pumping myself up to do the los angeles to sydney flight--ah yes, 12 hours of boredom...(note: all references are to the simulation. i don't do any flying in the real world since my health prevents it).