Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

ERJ panel?

Does anyone know of a good ERJ panel to use in the new 145's that came out yesterday? I can't get the panel that is on Nick's site to work right. I downloaded a panel from avsim for the ERJ made by John Rushby-Smith (file name is erjp2k2a.zip) but when I downloaded it some of the gauges were missing (gauges missing are the main gauge that shows the speed and altitude, the 3 small gauges in the center of the panel (altimeter gauge, backup airspeed gauge, and level gauge) and the throttle section did not have any throttle levers or a speed break lever) Now what do I do to get the rest of these missing gauges? Or can someone recomend another good ERJ panel?

Bill Grabowski's panel from Nick's site is the best there is, period. There are some other nice ones, but Bill's is the best for both looks and especially functionality. I would for sure try and work it out with that panel and be sure you have the original download and the FS2002 update as well. If you can't get it working I'm sure someone here on avsim can help. But that panel is the only way to go for the ERJ 145 jet. In fact, I'd consider it one of the best freeware of all time.Cheers,Marchttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

So in order to get Bill Grabowski's panel to work you have to have the original FS2000 (erj_grab.zip) download? Then once I get that panel installed, I need to download the FS2002 (erjgrab2.zip) version?

Guest Rockcliffe

Not only is the panel the best freeware I've ever seen, the documentation is outstanding. Worth reading, even if you never use the panel (but I know you will)BlairCYOW

Guest Neil

Definatly a superb panel!

Well I've just about given up trying to get that panel installed :-( I'm getting frustrated trying to get it installed :-fume So I guess for now I will just keep using the default 737 panel in there, I know it's not real to have that panel in that plane, but I guess it will do until I find a ERJ panel that is easy to install and works.PS - Can anyone give me a link where I can find FS2000 concorde gauges? I found a ERJ panel, but it says that you need FS2000 concorde gauges, and I can't find them.