Sign in to follow this  
Guest cfgarrod

Md11 Reverse Thrust

Guest cfgarrod

Can't get reverse thrust to work on my installation. I'm using a CH throttle quadrant with each individual throttle assigned to a CH lever. There are 6 levers on the CH, I'm using the first 3. The 4th would be for the 747 and stays in idle. 5 and 6 are assigned to mixture and prop pitch for other aircraft. Hitting F2 has no reaction. I can check correct travel in control panel>game controllers but can't see how to calibrate the throttle quadrant because it's impossible to know where the mid position is as there's no center detent and there are 3 throttles so how do I calibrate all of them?In virtual cockpit the throttles are all correctly shown at idle and when moving the mouse over them the label shows them as being at 0%.There is a single throttle on the CH joystick but I don't use it.Thanks for any ideas,Chris

Can't get reverse thrust to work on my installation. I'm using a CH throttle quadrant with each individual throttle assigned to a CH lever. There are 6 levers on the CH, I'm using the first 3. The 4th would be for the 747 and stays in idle. 5 and 6 are assigned to mixture and prop pitch for other aircraft. Hitting F2 has no reaction. I can check correct travel in control panel>game controllers but can't see how to calibrate the throttle quadrant because it's impossible to know where the mid position is as there's no center detent and there are 3 throttles so how do I calibrate all of them?In virtual cockpit the throttles are all correctly shown at idle and when moving the mouse over them the label shows them as being at 0%.There is a single throttle on the CH joystick but I don't use it.Thanks for any ideas,Chris
Chris,I am using the CH throttle quadrant without any issues, although I am using 2,3,4,5 for the throttles (reverser is from the detent and below) 1 is the spolies and 6 the flaps. Are you using FSUIPC? Calibrate the quadrnat using the CH control management and FSUIPC inside FS.It is strange that you don't get reverser using F2. On other aircrafts does it work correclty?Chris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest cfgarrod
Chris,I am using the CH throttle quadrant without any issues, although I am using 2,3,4,5 for the throttles (reverser is from the detent and below) 1 is the spolies and 6 the flaps. Are you using FSUIPC? Calibrate the quadrnat using the CH control management and FSUIPC inside FS.It is strange that you don't get reverser using F2. On other aircrafts does it work correclty?Chris
Thanks for the advice Chris, I didn't know about FSUIPC and am going to check it out. I also never ran the CH config software so I'll try that as well. F2 doesn't work in any aircraft. I think it's the CH quadrant that needs to be properly set up.Thanks again, Chris