Sign in to follow this  
Guest rr2020

Pmdg Fs2004 Pfd Help

Guest rr2020

I just bought the PMDG 747 and when I load a flight, the PFD is on and a few seconds later it's dark. I know that this is probably normal but I don't know where to find the knobs to turn it back on and there isn't anything in the manuals about the PFD.thanks!

I just bought the PMDG 747 and when I load a flight, the PFD is on and a few seconds later it's dark. I know that this is probably normal but I don't know where to find the knobs to turn it back on and there isn't anything in the manuals about the PFD.thanks!
Please sign your name according to forum rule.If you are a newabie I guess this GREAT TUTORIAL made by Holger Seilz is just what you been looking for.It describes a longhaul flight from Frankfurt to San Fransisco, from the start up to cold and dark at San Fransisco.It

<<when I load a flight, the PFD is on and a few seconds later it's dark>>If the display units go dark soon after starting, it is normally a validation problem. It is interesting that this complaint is seen in the forum about once every two weeks or so and it is always an unsigned post and we never hear back from the fellow that made the post.However, we always give the benefit of doubt and ask that you contact pmdg support with your order number and email address so they can help with the validation problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest rr2020

Thanks for the help, my PFD is now working.