Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest GAMER

Wow Price Of Md-11 Went Up! (ooops- No It Didn't!)

FSX version wet to $79 and the combo went to $119, that's ok I 'll pay it as PMDG is the cream of the crop in addons.Michael P.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am not involved with PMDG but I think we can safely say there will be a separate charge for FS9 only (why wouldn't they)Anyway I'm still seeing $79.99 not

I am not involved with PMDG but I think we can safely say there will be a separate charge for FS9 only (why wouldn't they)Anyway I'm still seeing $79.99 not

Why am I seeing $119.99 not Euros?? sorry had a late night and it's been a long day lolRob

Guys, read Robert's post stickied at the top of the forum. We had to switch back to USD in preparation for implementing a new shopping cart system that's going to let you see prices in whatever currency you want.The prices went DOWN slightly vs. what they were in Euros before. $79.99 = roughly EUR57 right now. The $119.99 price is for BOTH the FSX and FS9 versions, it's a combo deal, not a single product.Please relax people. :(

Please relax people.
You must be kidding, Ryan!How can people be relaxed after watch nights awaiting the release of the FS9 MD-11?Be happy that folks are not fighting yet... :( Best regards,Rafal

You must be kidding, Ryan!How can people be relaxed after watch nights awaiting the release of the FS9 MD-11?Be happy that folks are not fighting yet... :( Best regards,Rafal
I can't relax, I'm watching the PMDG website and this forum for any hint of relese every hour waiting to pounce on this awesome aircraft.M P.