Sign in to follow this  
Guest killerwatt

Considering Rc

Guest killerwatt

Hi, I currently fly the MAAMSIM DC3 so am usually to be found at 10000 feet or less. If I use RC will It support this style of flight? I just want to know how much mileage I would get from it before I purchase.Thanks for any info.Cheers,Stewart.

are you wanting IFR or VFR? we don't do VFR in v4.3

Hi, I currently fly the MAAMSIM DC3 so am usually to be found at 10000 feet or less. If I use RC will It support this style of flight? I just want to know how much mileage I would get from it before I purchase.Thanks for any info.Cheers,Stewart.

Guest killerwatt
are you wanting IFR or VFR? we don't do VFR in v4.3
Well Ive been doing VFR for years but then maybe its time I learned to fly IFR lol

Flying IFR greatly enhances the realism of any passenger or freight flight (e.g. DC-3 usage). I too fly mostly with one foot on the ground and the only thing I can say about RC v 4 is, "why did I wait so long". Get it, use it, you'll be happy once you learn to act like a real pilot with real ATC, not the toy found in FS 9 or X.