Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Practice #9

That leg may have been a tad long for the race. You exceeded the 2 hour time limit.

Baton is free at BIKF I had to use a B737-600 Not enough fuel for the P-38 Oh ,loved the northern lights I saw

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

It is practice -Good to practice posting.

I have wing - probably wouldn't count because of last crash -- doin it anyway. I'll have to look at the '08 rules.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I think , because you did not hand off the Baton free at BIPA , but relinquished the Baton , it is okay for you fly as wing or Baton for this leg , Someone much smarter than me can clarify this ;) hehe In fact you can restart as baton holder as the penalty is having to restart in the first place ;)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Baton free at BIPA, what a flight blizards, turbulence

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

I Have the Baton BIPA-CYRT in Superfortress on Team server. I set off a little early while the other guys very flying to and across Iceland ,

Baton is free at CYRT this does not really count as buzz has just taken off from BIPA in a Connie , So you can treat as a wing leg if you like but it is a long ole flight so if you wish to push the baton on then :)

I think , because you did not hand off the Baton free at BIPA , but relinquished the Baton , it is okay for you fly as wing or Baton for this leg , Someone much smarter than me can clarify this ;) hehe In fact you can restart as baton holder as the penalty is having to restart in the first place ;)
I think you can do pretty much anything as long as you don't move the baton along two times in a row. So if you, for any reason, hand over or relinquish the baton, you can fly the next leg as lead or wing if you like.

I was just testing the Connie but then found out that I was to leave the house and accompany the wife on some errands. I think I ran out of fuel. I had not instructed the Flight Engineer to take care of leaning the mixture at altitude and left it full throttle. When I got home Duenna showed crashed.

Baton is free at CYRT this does not really count as buzz has just taken off from BIPA in a Connie , So you can treat as a wing leg if you like but it is a long ole flight so if you wish to push the baton on then :)

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Second attempt I overstressed on the descent. It is getting late here and I was not paying attention. Kind of a bummer because I was staying up late just to get the landing in.

I was just testing the Connie but then found out that I was to leave the house and accompany the wife on some errands. I think I ran out of fuel. I had not instructed the Flight Engineer to take care of leaning the mixture at altitude and left it full throttle. When I got home Duenna showed crashed.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I'm a wee bit confused here as to what's going on... :(Buzz are you going to make another attempt? :(Bry did ur flight actually count? :( :PTIA :(

The Baton is free at CYRT :)Some may want to try the wildcard but it`s 5hrs long , the baton continues from here :)

Guest Gary Buska

I have the Baton at CYRT in a C130

Guest Gary Buska

Baton back at CYRT I crashed landed at CJL8 stupid cross wind at last second. :(