Sign in to follow this  
midcon385

Fs9 Md-11 Airac

May I ask a quick question about the navdata provided with the FS9 MD-11? Will it be current AIRAC cycle (0813) or not? Also, say you already have current AIRAC data installed for PMDG...if it's not current data provided will it be ok to reinstall PMDG 0813 AIRAC from Navigraph or will this mess something up with regards to the MD-11?Thanks,Tim

May I ask a quick question about the navdata provided with the FS9 MD-11? Will it be current AIRAC cycle (0813) or not? Also, say you already have current AIRAC data installed for PMDG...if it's not current data provided will it be ok to reinstall PMDG 0813 AIRAC from Navigraph or will this mess something up with regards to the MD-11?Thanks,Tim
I don't see why there would be any problems to update to the latest AIRAC, it works fine on the FSX MD-11.Jay V.

Hi,I'd also like to know which AIRAC in the FS9 MD-11 will be delivered! :( Would it be possible to get an official statement from the PMDG-crew? Thanks a lot for it ... :(

Timothy / Tommy-We provide an out-of-cycle set of navdata with any PMDG product release.If you already have 0813 or any newer navdata than ours installed, the installer will not overwrite your navigation data. If by some accident that were to happen, you can simply reinstall your 0813 or any subsequent Navigraph update and you'l be back up to snuff.The only way you'll "hurt" the MD-11 is if you do not install the nav data at all!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com