Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jamesp

Pmdg 747x - Wing View Sound

Guest Jamesp

Hi,My name is James and this is my first post here. I have thoroughly enjoyed the PMDG 747X :( . One little thing has been niggling me though, the wing view sound. Is there a way to alter the aircraft.cfg/panel.cfg/sound.cfg so it sounds like an interior wing view? I know I can alter the loudness of the air conditioning system thingy and make it play in all external views, but really I would like the actual sound of the virtual cockpit, but in just the wing views (behind the wing). I would also like to really thank the PMDG team for making it an amazing 747 model in general, it really does put the default 747 to shame!Thank you for taking your time to read this,James

Guest Jamesp

Oops, I forgot to ask if the new Virgin Atlantic livery is coming out soon!Thanks,James

James,Armen is the one to answer this properly, but I believe it has to do with the fact that the wing views actually use the aircraft's external model, thus the sounds have to be the same.Not sure on the Virgin livery - if we don't do it someone else will probably upload a repaint.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com