Sign in to follow this  
Guest RonB49

Bozo Alert! I See Only One Page

"What's more interesting - there is no one to actually take responsibility for this deletion or tell us why."I'm sure Tom will gladly refund you your entrance fee to the forums

This is a Bozo alert. Consider yourself our Bozo for today. Though your message does not clearly violate our terms of use, it comes darn close. Keep this up and you will be moved from Bozo status to "In the Dog House" status.See-I am learning how this new forum works! :(

"What's more interesting - there is no one to actually take responsibility for this deletion or tell us why."I'm sure Tom will gladly refund you your entrance fee to the forums
It's totally my fault, and I take full responsibility...I was just getting a bit irked, and I have this special power of mind over matter....I've had it since I was a young boySorry....L.Adamson

It's totally my fault, and I take full responsibility...I was just getting a bit irked, and I have this special power of mind over matter....I've had it since I was a young boySorry....L.Adamson
Oh brother... :( I know what I am sending you for Christmas! A set of wooden nails! :(

This is a Bozo alert. Consider yourself our Bozo for today. Though your message does not clearly violate our terms of use, it comes darn close. Keep this up and you will be moved from Bozo status to "In the Dog House" status.See-I am learning how this new forum works! :(
Is that me making Bozo of the day Geof?

Is that me making Bozo of the day Geof?
No!I did ask Tom for a Barney but he didn't know who that was...In any case no Bozo for you-or Barney. :( :(I guess the lack of threading shows up in this instance...

Okay. That was an honor I didn't want.
It is the first bestowing I know of...and a new button to push that I wasn't sure what would happen...still trying to learn all the complications of this new forum.I worry the younger crowd won't know who Bozo was (after all I grew up with him). They might know Barney-or is it spelled Barny? :(

It is the first bestowing I know of...and a new button to push that I wasn't sure what would happen...still trying to learn all the complications of this new forum.
With that said, and my name cleared, I have to give Kudos to Tom and the gang for this new forum. Once again AVSIM has proven to be the one-stop-shop for all things flight sim......thanks Tom.

With that said, and my name cleared, I have to give Kudos to Tom and the gang for this new forum. Once again AVSIM has proven to be the one-stop-shop for all things flight sim......thanks Tom.
Don't thank me. I was against moving to this forum software. I really liked the threaded view of the DCForum software that we used to run. But, being the old dog that I am, I also realized that I could be taught new tricks (or so my wife tells me once in a while), albeit reluctantly and I acquiesced to this change. Over the last two or three weeks since we brought it online, it has grown on me. Rember... VIEW NEW POSTS is your friend!!! :(

Don't thank me. I was against moving to this forum software. I really liked the threaded view of the DCForum software that we used to run. But, being the old dog that I am, I also realized that I could be taught new tricks (or so my wife tells me once in a while), albeit reluctantly and I acquiesced to this change. Over the last two or three weeks since we brought it online, it has grown on me. Rember... VIEW NEW POSTS is your friend!!! :(
What are you talking about Tom? Didn't you know 58 is the new 29?

What are you talking about Tom? Didn't you know 58 is the new 29?
Yeah well, I have been rode hard and put away wet. :(

Yeah well, I have been rode hard and put away wet. :(
And with that said.....I hope that people will join me over in the Hangar Chat forum (thanks for that too Tom). If you read my latest rant you can see what AVSIM means to me, and hopefully people will take a moment to think about what this place has given us all over the years. Oh, and I haven't forgotten about you Geof. I'll get you a Baron update soon.