Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hajo_FSC

Pmdg B744 Taxi Problems

Guest Hajo_FSC

For some unknown reason there is a random taxi problem with my PMDG B744 : I do not have pedals and so I work with AUTO RUDDER activated. Randomly, especially after landing, I cannot controll the taxiing; looking to the B744 from outside, the rudder completely shows to the right or to the left and by moving my Saitek Yoke nothing happens; also when watching the pedals in the virtual cockpit, one pedal is completely down and the other one completely up. Nothing happens by moving the yoke and the B744 rolls without any controll to the left or to the right. I don't have this problem with any other aircarft ( PMDG 738, Flight1 B767 etc.)Any idea to help me ??Hajo, CyberAir virtual pilot

Hajo,Is this happening after an auto land only? If so, here's something I've included in the MD-11 tutorial flight that might help you even though you fly the B747:

Note: If you are flying without any hardware control for rudder and therefore have auto-coordination engaged you may need to return the rudder to neutral by pressing the numpad 5-key with ‘NumLock’ off.
Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard