Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Eaglesoft's Citation X 2.0

By the way, does anyone know a good material about the citation X? Thanks in advance,Rodrigo.

I too have had allot of problems with this aircraft, just like others have noted. You guys really need to beta test these fully out before putting them out there. I mean this stuff ain't cheap...........
You literally just joined AVSIM, then posted here about having 'allot of problems' with the aircraft. Did you contact Eaglesoft in their actual support forums?
By the way, does anyone know a good material about the citation X? Thanks in advance,Rodrigo.
The Eaglesoft Citation X has extensive documentation, what material are you seeking?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

The Eaglesoft Citation X has extensive documentation, what material are you seeking?
This is the problem, I don't have the citation x from Eaglesoft yet, and i guess that this material is only available for who purchases it, isn't it?anyway, thanks.

This is the problem, I don't have the citation x from Eaglesoft yet, and i guess that this material is only available for who purchases it, isn't it?anyway, thanks.
Full manuals are included in the download installer to keep bandwidth costs down. Since the manuals are specific to our aircraft model and gauge system, they really are of no use without the full package. :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I can confirm V 2.0 is a healthy step from V 1.0. It took me a couple of test flights before I got the hang of V 2.0 but it's a sweet airplane for sure. I do love the winglets on this airplane :( I'm planning on getting Reality XP Wx radar. I assume this radar is an easy fit into this aircraft, correct?

I can confirm V 2.0 is a healthy step from V 1.0. It took me a couple of test flights before I got the hang of V 2.0 but it's a sweet airplane for sure. I do love the winglets on this airplane :( I'm planning on getting Reality XP Wx radar. I assume this radar is an easy fit into this aircraft, correct?
Eaglesoft offers no support of third-party products and thus really wouldn't be able to affirm or dismiss what you can or can't do with RXP or other vendors' products.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hello,

Can anybody provide me advice regarding following problem.

I have Eaglesoft Version 2.0 with MSFS X (US settings: feet and inches). My Citation crash to desktop during programming of Performance page when pressing Confirm Init button.

I tried to program Performance first then proceed with flight plan, but have the same CTD after entering of last route waypoint (airport ID).

Many thanks in advance for any support with this topic.

The Eaglesoft forums are your best place for support.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

The Eaglesoft forums are your best place for support.

Tried to registed here (http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=register), changed 10-15 different passwords, but each time I have folowing message:

"The password does not contain the required characters."

So, if anybody already registered on their forum  and  could login there, please check anything regarding my problem :)

Many Thanks !!!

Password must be between 5 and 10 characters long, must contain letters in mixed case and must contain numbers.

You are missing either uppercase or lowercase or numbers or a combination thereof...

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Drop a line to our support email and provide UN and PW.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png