Sign in to follow this  
rightseater

Merry Christmas And Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone here at AVSIM a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakah, or whatever holiday you are celebrating. I just returned from my routes this week to find that my house has been robbed and just about everything I had of value is now gone. I will be without a computer, no flight yoke, no rudder pedals, no t.v., not even a microwave, but the one thing they could not take away from me is the ability to come here and chat with my fellow simmers who mean a lot more to me than any possessions. I hope that, despite some of the bickering that we go through in the forums, that everyone here will be grateful for each other and what AVSIM has given us. Thanks to everyone here who has helped me fix my FS problems, thanks for the advice you've given me, and thanks to Tom and the outstanding dedicated staff here that make it all possible.Merry Christmas everyone.

We stand ready to help once again when you get everything back to normal. Very sorry to hear of your losses, but it looks like you have the Christmas spirit going in the right direction despite the violation of your home and privacy. Hopefully your insurance will help out. Merry Christmas to you and yours...

We stand ready to help once again when you get everything back to normal. Very sorry to hear of your losses, but it looks like you have the Christmas spirit going in the right direction despite the violation of your home and privacy. Hopefully your insurance will help out. Merry Christmas to you and yours...
Sad to hear that..Nothing to add to Greg's words.Merry Christmas to you and yours Jeremy

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Very kind words...both of you. Isn't it amazing how sometimes we don't appreciate what we have until it's gone. I'm going to keep that in mind the next time I complain about FSX stuttering on me....

Jeremy, I'm sorry for your losses and you have my deepest sympathies... From a fellow member far away I wish you a merry Christmas and an excellent new year.

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone here at AVSIM a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakah, or whatever holiday you are celebrating. I just returned from my routes this week to find that my house has been robbed and just about everything I had of value is now gone. I will be without a computer, no flight yoke, no rudder pedals, no t.v., not even a microwave, but the one thing they could not take away from me is the ability to come here and chat with my fellow simmers who mean a lot more to me than any possessions. I hope that, despite some of the bickering that we go through in the forums, that everyone here will be grateful for each other and what AVSIM has given us. Thanks to everyone here who has helped me fix my FS problems, thanks for the advice you've given me, and thanks to Tom and the outstanding dedicated staff here that make it all possible.Merry Christmas everyone.
How terrible! I hope all that was stolen is replaceable at least. I can only imagine how violated it must feel to have this happen.Good luck on getting back and running-perhaps insurance will allow you an even faster computer and better equipment.Have a great xmas despite and I hope you are back to normal soon.

I don't know if a "Merry Christmas" in return is adequate Jeremy, but we certainly do wish you as happy and safe a Christmas as your circumstances will allow. Having your possessions stolen is bad at any time, but cretins who do this during the holiday season really are the lowest on the pond scum food chain. Anyway, thank you for your best wishes and your praise. Yes, things get a little exciting around here, but in the final analysis, that's true in any community, real or virtual.

Guest Staggerwing

Hang in there Jeremy and enjoy the Holidays, what better way to show those creeps that they only got a bunch of used hardware but could not take your mind, heart or spirit, what they took, you will get back one way or another! Thanks for being a member of the community here at Avsim.

I'm so sorry for the violation of your home Jeremy, but I'm very happy to know that they haven't violated your spirit. We're all here for you!Have an excellent Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Regards,

BoeingGuy

customer.jpg

ASUS P5E X38 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2 GHz on 1600 MHz FSB (400x8) | 4 GB DDR2-800 RAM | EVGA GeForce 8800 GT Superclocked @ 679/979 | 320 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 RPM HD

Hi Jeremy,Sad to know about your situation. However, remember that material things can mostly be replaced. But I know the feeling,...it is kind beeing violated in a way.Anyway, I hope you and your family will get a nice Christmas holiday.

Staffan