Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Gorgyporgy

Msfs2004-1st Commercial Pilot Lesson-blocking Bug

Some minutes after starting the first lesson, the instructor asks (in writing)to open the kneeboard and then says "Press Ctrl+right bracket (])" when ready to depart.Don't know why but I can push any set of buttons but nothing happens. Now it should be said that living in France I am using a AZERTY keyboard. But anyway, I know where this bracket is on the QUERTY board, namely left of the enter keym, on that QUERTY line.Has anybody an idea what I should do??Gorgyporgy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Some minutes after starting the first lesson, the instructor asks (in writing)to open the kneeboard and then says "Press Ctrl+right bracket (])" when ready to depart.Don't know why but I can push any set of buttons but nothing happens. Now it should be said that living in France I am using a AZERTY keyboard. But anyway, I know where this bracket is on the QUERTY board, namely left of the enter keym, on that QUERTY line.Has anybody an idea what I should do??Gorgyporgy
Is your version of FS in English or French? If the former then try switching keyboards.

Is your version of FS in English or French? If the former then try switching keyboards.
Hi - Thanks for answering. It's the English version, bought in UK via Amazon. I'll try to switch to an Querty key board. We'll see.Gorgyporgy

Well, I did change tdhe keyboard. But hitting the Ctrl+] switched me only to a page "Save Flight/Cancel-ok.Gorgyporgy