Sign in to follow this  
stevenp

Delta Repaint

Hey Pmdg, since Delta now owns Northwest and since Northwest has 744s, will we see a delta 744 repaint any time soon?Thanks

I doubt PMDG has any plans to create more liveries for their 747 product. You will be able to find repaints of a delta 744 from a third party on avsim.

Hey Pmdg, since Delta now owns Northwest and since Northwest has 744s, will we see a delta 744 repaint any time soon?Thanks
The livery is mostly done. I just have to make sure the window count is correct and some details are checked. I have to finish converting the FSX MD11 liveries for FS9 before I can finish the Delta paint.Pete Mac Paint

Guest zulk
Hi Steve,I just purchase 737 NG 600/700 series for FS9, I donwload the livery from PMDG website and install it by the .exe file but when I run the sim I couldn't find the new livery in the aircraft list? How to add additional aircraft to the list with new airline livery?Appreciate your helpZulk

Hi Steve,I just purchase 737 NG 600/700 series for FS9, I donwload the livery from PMDG website and install it by the .exe file but when I run the sim I couldn't find the new livery in the aircraft list? How to add additional aircraft to the list with new airline livery?Appreciate your helpZulk
I think you are a bit confused, can you try to be more clear?
The livery is mostly done. I just have to make sure the window count is correct and some details are checked. I have to finish converting the FSX MD11 liveries for FS9 before I can finish the Delta paint.Pete Mac Paint
Thats good to hear, so its almost done once the md-11 is squared away.

There should be a check box in the aircraft selection window that says something like "Show all Variations" make sure that is checked.Pete

There should be a check box in the aircraft selection window that says something like "Show all Variations" make sure that is checked.Pete
Thats only for fsx. fs9 already shows everything