Sign in to follow this  
Guest PDX Bailey

GA payware aircraft recommendation?

Guest Marvel

well, I've flown the default and some freeware GA aircrafts for quite a long time, and now I decide to fly these type aircrafts more seriously therefore payware is the way to go (for the sake of realism). So which one should I get, concerning the completness and realism of panel, exelent soundset.

I personally would recommendsingle engine: FSD Commander 115TCtwin engine: FSD Seneca VCheck out the FSD website for all the info.Good luck and happy flying.Brad

My 2p worthFSD Commander is head and shoulders above the rest, and its good on frame rates as well.

Guest danowat

Hi There,without a doubt, the best GA payware plane has got to be the realair simulations SF260.It has I fantastic 2D panel, one of the best VC's, the exterior model is a work of art, and to top it all off it has the best flight dynamics of ANY FS plane, plus I would say that realair have some of the best customer service around, it is the one of the best payware planes I have and I have a few.Dan.

My vote for the best GA aircraft is the RealAir Sai Marchetti 260. The FSD Commander 115 is also a very good rendition of it's real counterpart. THe flight 1 Meridian is another super De Duper GA. Take a look at Carenado's GA aircrafts. They have some very good quality GAs at affordable prices. Oh flight 1's Piper Archer II is also a very nice GA.Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith[h5]San Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Personally, I would go for the dreamfleet archer if you're looking for a single engine. It's one of the best in my opinion. Also anything from FSD is going to be good, and they have a couple twins as I recall. Flight 1 also has the twin cessna 421, but I own it and really don't think it's that super. It's nice and looks pretty from the outside, but that's about it.Cheers,Marchttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Guest PDX Bailey

In my opinion, the best GA aircraft out there is the RealAir Sai Marchetti SF 260. It hands down has the best panels (2D and virtual). The visibility from the cockpit is unequalled! The flight models are great.The FSD Seneca V is an awesome twin engine plane. Their flight models, panels and visual exterior models are amongst the best. Personally, I overrode the sounds with the default baron. The Seneca V kind of sounds like a mix-master -- don't let this stop you from buying this plane as it is a real honey.

Guest jason2112

I absolutely love GA, and I can also recommend the RealAir Simulations SF.260 from the heart! There's no plane I have spent as many hours with, and I guess I have NEVER heard anybody say anything negative about it. Most other planes are a matter of taste, but this is the one that's absolutely essential to have.BUT there are other fine planes as well, if you prefer something looking a bit less like a military trainer. FSD's Commander 115 is absolutely great, finest GA virtual cockpit in my opinion, and their engine damage model makes you take a closer look at your engine settings and speed. Flight model, exterior model and sound are flawless as well, absolutely top notch!Third one on my list would be the Dreamfleet Cessna 177 Cardinal. Very impressive virtual cockpit as well, and I think a good VC makes GA flying so much more immersive. Their Archer II is great as well, although the VC textures seem pixellated compared to other state of the art planes. But it flies like a dream.These are the top 4 GA planes, in my very personal, humble opinion.Bye,VOlker :]

>plus I would say that realair have some of the best customer service around