Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

Special Request for Airport Name Fix? How to?

That "damned flag" that you refer to represents ideals that could and should apply to the rest of the world when it comes to equality and freedom. I don't know where you live, but I will compare our system of justice and our way of life with yours any time you care to. Sherm

Guest Matt Johnson

you instead.Be considerate to other members of the community who do not share the same opinions as you do. The AVSIM Staff have widely varying opinions relating to the war, however, we do not use our site to discuss them. Recognizing the breadth of community and range of opinions here, we hope that you, our visitors, will agree with our policy and follow our wish of avoiding potentially inflammatory or sensitive content relating to this issue.The short version: AVSIM is not the place to discuss the current events in the Middle East. If you can see that your post could be lead astray or interpreted as a slight by others, don't post it.Everyone reading this should be capable of understanding why we are saying the above. If you aren't, please email me and we'll discuss it -- by email, privately.This thread is locked. Anything else of this ilk will be locked, too. People who continue to test our patience will find their privileges revoked, and trust me, we are getting very close to that with a few people.

Bravo ShermThe biggest thing is that we follow through with reconstruction and keep the greedy fingers of nations that could care less about the Iraqis and supported the root cause away and they should come out in good shape.And if we do it right we might just have a friend in the region.