Sign in to follow this  
avermeire

Repaint Request: Cargo B Airlines Oo-cbc

Dear all,Cargo B Airlines receieved its first B747-400F bright new from Boeing last week. Would somebody mind to make the repaint for this nice bird. Thanks in advance.Please find hereunder some pictures:www.airliners.net/photo/Cargo-B-Airlines/Boeing-747-4KZF-ER-SCD/1443993/M/ paineairport.com/kpae1469.htmwww.jetphotos.net/photolink.php?id=6434690Best regards,Amedee

Dear all,Cargo B Airlines receieved its first B747-400F bright new from Boeing last week. Would somebody mind to make the repaint for this nice bird. Thanks in advance.Please find hereunder some pictures:www.airliners.net/photo/Cargo-B-Airlines/Boeing-747-4KZF-ER-SCD/1443993/M/ paineairport.com/kpae1469.htmwww.jetphotos.net/photolink.php?id=6434690Best regards,Amedee
I forgot to add that I use the 744X for FSX.Seems that there not so much repainters around...Best wishes for 2009 to all of youAmedee

I forgot to add that I use the 744X for FSX.Seems that there not so much repainters around...Best wishes for 2009 to all of youAmedee
Ok here attached a small teaser, the official Boeing paint scheme. You may notice that on this early project the "NCA Artemis" maiden name of the aircraft is missing.

Ok here attached a small teaser, the official Boeing paint scheme. You may notice that on this early project the "NCA Artemis" maiden name of the aircraft is missing.
I know someone who is a very good painter. I will ask him :)By the way, could you tell me where did you find this Boeing print ? Are there others available from Boeing for other airlines ?Deniz

I know someone who is a very good painter. I will ask him :)By the way, could you tell me where did you find this Boeing print ? Are there others available from Boeing for other airlines ?Deniz
Hi Deniz,If you could do so, that would be great!.As I work for Cargo B Airlines, I have access to all the files (real Boeing FCOM FCTM QRH etc). Unfortunately, I'm afraid those files are not public for other airlines, you need to know somebody inside the company who has access to those files.Best regards,Amedee

Guest Lamal

Amedee,I'm also working on a repaint of OO-CBC myself. I just need to know one more detail, and that's if OO-CBC has a registration on her wings. If so, where is it positioned (left, right, under, upper). I've read that you fly FS X, but my repaint's for FS2004. But that wouldn't be a big issue.If you want I can send you my repaint, so you can test it and say what you think of it, just let me know.Kind regards,Dries

Amedee,I'm also working on a repaint of OO-CBC myself. I just need to know one more detail, and that's if OO-CBC has a registration on her wings. If so, where is it positioned (left, right, under, upper). I've read that you fly FS X, but my repaint's for FS2004. But that wouldn't be a big issue.If you want I can send you my repaint, so you can test it and say what you think of it, just let me know.Kind regards,Dries
Hi Dries,The OO-CBC has it's registration mark under the left wing only. I hope it will work in FSX. Thank you and best regards,Amedee