Sign in to follow this  
Guest hypersonic

Ctrl +e And Shift + P Not Working!? - Help

Guest hypersonic

Hi allHopefully there is a quick fix for this, as it seems centered around just one aircraft, therefore is not a widespread issue.I've recently downloaded the beautifully modelled Concorde by: Libardo Guzm

Guest j-mo

Not sure how in the "know" I am, but CNTL+E certainly does not work for all add-ons. Asking the obvious, but is engine startup covered in the docimentation?Not sure about your pushback issue.

Guest hypersonic
Not sure how in the "know" I am, but CNTL+E certainly does not work for all add-ons. Asking the obvious, but is engine startup covered in the docimentation?Not sure about your pushback issue.
Alas i think not... it does'nt come with a panel by default, only makes a suggestion to which one to use. But it would be a bit silly to force you to have to make switch selections, when the modeller doesn't cater for those switches to be available himself?I'm sure the answer to both problems will present themselves soon enough.CheersAl

Anyone have an answer?
Yes, just not the answer you want. :)With the default aircraft, hitting Ctrl-E automatically runs through the same startup procedure you'd use to start up manually (turn key, master battery switch, alternators, fuel pump etc.). To get this to work for a complex add-on aircraft would probably require significant programming work on the part of the developer; you're not likely to find this in a freeware aircraft.Colin

Guest hypersonic
Yes, just not the answer you want. :)With the default aircraft, hitting Ctrl-E automatically runs through the same startup procedure you'd use to start up manually (turn key, master battery switch, alternators, fuel pump etc.). To get this to work for a complex add-on aircraft would probably require significant programming work on the part of the developer; you're not likely to find this in a freeware aircraft.Colin
Thats fine... It's a freeware download from here.What about the Pushback Not working??? - but when swapping to ANY other airplane, it is fine. Swap back to the problem aircraft again, & Pushback stops working again.Cheers

Guest j-mo

I'll take another stab... do you need a contact point for pushback to work? I haven't explored this myself, but you could compare some a/c cfg's.