Sign in to follow this  
Guest Silverbud

Grumman F6f Video

Guest Silverbud

Ok ! so i did a mistake when i first posted this thread. Sorry about that :)Here is my latest video. Showing the new bird from RealFlight which is the Grumman Hellcat F6FAn amazing Aircraft. I had a blast doing this video and using this bird. The autopilot is amazingly well coded, any player who want to do some formation flight will LOVE this aircraft. The textures are also very realistic, and the dynamic of the aircraft is as realistic as it gets. I would advice anyone fan of WWII aircrafts or formation flight to get this product !Here is the linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYqHFzwU5ksHope you guys like itCheers ! merry christmas and happy new year !Silverbud / Bizuland

Other than one of the same shooting at another (the A2A Zero would have been a better choice), it was an awesome video. Loved the flying and the music was spot on with the editing.

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Silverbud

thx ! and here is the HD version, took the night to upload :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9VPSz5b8X0ps: for some reason the sound is a bit off time sometimes... i have no clue why. i think that s youtube messing up .. because the sound is fine in the normal version .

Guest Silverbud

small bump for those who were in vacation =)

Pretty good!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |