Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jaloyan

Download

Guest norway9

Problem with downloading. After 13 years on avsim.com I have never had any problems downloading files. Now I am totally blocked and can't download anything. I have McAfee security software running on Windows XP. I tried to uninstall the security software and let it download with only the windows security in place and still it wouldn't work. I've been using DAP for years and that doesn't work either. Does anyone have any suggestions of things I might try to get the downloads to work?

Guest tmond

Funny...........I have same problem. Started about 2 weeks ago. So what I do if I want a download I sneak into a download file that Avsim sends me every day and manouver out of that to get to downloads and it works. Other than that I have same problem.Sorry I can't help you tho.Tim

Guest Jaloyan

You'll be amazed, but, i'm on Avsim since 1 year (about), never had this problem ...

Guest Gary Buska

Hello everyone I can tell you that after the new KAI TECK scenery was released the servers have been working overtime trying to keep up. Hopefully things will go back to normal soon.:-) RegardsGary M BuskaLibrary ManagerAVSIM ONLINE!

Guest Jaloyan

We hope, I hope.Good luck.Regards