Sign in to follow this  
Guest GA888

Fs Passengersx Will Be Released In Couple Of Hours!

Guest GA888

Just checking from FSPassengers.com forum and here's the news:========================================================LATEST NEWS: RELEASE IN A COUPLE OF HOURS:Release is planned in couple of hours from now... this night I think.-I'll not change the site design just advertise here in forum, closing this topic and make a new sticky "FsPX released" with link to download the demo and purchase.-First feedback/problem would go in this topic please.-I'll work all the night to update the site, but this might take some daysto complete: all links, design, FAQ, new forum etc etc , still lot of work...Good news for you (not for me ) There is a holliday/launch rebate, FsPassengersX will be at 29.90 euro during one month.Much thanks to all !Dan=======================================================Check it out!!!www.FSpassengers.comI personally can't wait for this programme to come out. What about you guys? :(

Guest Mower

Waiting for 3 years...sweet, that and ASA.

Guest ianrivaldosmith

Its available for purchase now :)Ian

I had the privilege of giving the pre-release a test run over the weekend and have too say it is very well done! It really ads that missing something in an otherwise lonely FS world.