Sign in to follow this  
fluffybunny88

How Is Asa With The Fsx Wind Shifts?

Hello there everyone,I am still having some issues with ASX FSUIPC FSX and the infamous wind shifts. I have almost got it all fixed with registered FSUIPC and ASX but still have some random problems which im sure are the most difficult ones to fix. I am also having a few issues with the winds in FSX being different from ASX.I am wondering if ASA has improved this at all.I read through the faq and there is a question that mentions this:

A: UPDATED: ASA now includes DWC and DVC for FSX using Global Mode, and provides a no-wind-shift smooth environment without the need for FSUIPC. In non-DWC/global mode, FSUIPC is a great addition to your system to smooth the winds.
What is DWC and DVC?Would this DWC and DVC combined with registered FSUIPC be the best solution? or is that trying to do the same thing just a different way?Good Luck with your launch of this new software in the very near future, and thanks for any insight you can offer.

Hi,We have made improvements in this area. DWC stands for Direct Wind Control and DVC for Direct Visibility Control.We hope that the DWC option will take the place of what FSUIPC is now doing, so that FSUIPC can be a "last resort" adjustment.Thanks!