Daveo

Fspassengers For Fsx Is Out.

Finally its been released.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Finally its been released.
Great news. I loved FsP2004, good to have it finally in FSX. I just checked the demo, looks really great. I especially love the spectacular failures like belly landing :(Regards,Urthgental

Great news. I loved FsP2004, good to have it finally in FSX. I just checked the demo, looks really great. I especially love the spectacular failures like belly landing :(Regards,Urthgental
I worked with the pre-release this week. Kinda cool I never used it before. My first flight I felt the same way when I took my test for my drivers license.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Guest firehawk44
I just flew the demo for the first time ever, a flight from SFO - LAX in the default 737. I used a default IFR flight using ASX and crashed and burned on Rwy 24R at LAX. I came in a little too fast in heavy weather (the critique said @174 although I had the speed down to 142. Must have hit some nasty wind shear... :( ) Most importantly, ATC told me to descend to 2200 for the final approach and that was below the glideslope. So, when I turned on the APP, the airliner made a sudden climb to get back on the glideslope and 100% of the passengers were in fear for their lives just before the crash landing. The investigative report said I and my co-pilot were killed so I'm unable to tell the board the crash wasn't even my fault.... Have to start over now. Much fun! :( Best regards,Jim

Guest nshahzad

I'm going to pass or wait for a sale... too pricey, although I really want it. My budget for the month is too tight. Addon prices just keep going on. 42$ for it is too high IMO. I paid 50 for the LDS. 20 for KJFK on sale. Blahh. Active Sky Advanced is also 50$. I was hoping they would both be 25/30$ so I could buy them both./End rant

I'm going to pass or wait for a sale... too pricey, although I really want it. My budget for the month is too tight. Addon prices just keep going on. 42$ for it is too high IMO. I paid 50 for the LDS. 20 for KJFK on sale. Blahh. Active Sky Advanced is also 50$. I was hoping they would both be 25/30$ so I could buy them both./End rant
It will be interesting to see if the price is discounted further, because it is already discounted until the 22nd Jan 09.I wonder how much of a role exchange rates are playing? I live in the UK, and with the devalued currency everything has become 25% more expensive in the last few month. At least if you live outside the EU, you can but Simmarket products without paying sales tax, so it gets even cheaper.RegardsSimon

It will be interesting to see if the price is discounted further, because it is already discounted until the 22nd Jan 09.I wonder how much of a role exchange rates are playing? I live in the UK, and with the devalued currency everything has become 25% more expensive in the last few month. At least if you live outside the EU, you can but Simmarket products without paying sales tax, so it gets even cheaper.RegardsSimon
You can modify the exchange rates in the cfg file.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Guest nshahzad
I dunno about cheaper, it's about $45 USD. If that's the discounted price, then ouch for the full price.

I have tried the demo version (free download) with FSX under Windows Vista. I have never used FSPassengers before, and I was very impressed - initially. It does exactly what it says on the tin, and very well. However, I found that I could not connect to FSCommander, and discovered on reading the FSPX forums that this is deliberate, the author will not use the FSUIPC or SimConnect interface, but instead an interface of his own design, built into the code. This is a pity; I will not purchase or use this otherwise excellent program unless the interface issue can be resolved. I will urge the author to introduce compatibility with FSUIPC/SimConnect, while retaining his own, no doubt admirable, interface.

Are there any discounts for previous FS9 owners?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I downloaded the demo but when I started FSX the FDC Live Cockpit start option had disappeared from the Alt bar at the top. I also use PFE.Unless it can run with these two programs I will not use it....Or maybe it will?

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg