Sign in to follow this  
flyguy0507

Ngx For Fs9

Hey Guys,I was just wondering if the NGX was going to be for FS9 as well as FSX. I saw that it was going to be a whole new and better 737 than the one made for FS9(which I find very hard to believe :( ). Anyway I hope it is, many people still use FS9 and it would be smart to make it compatable to both. Thanks. -Alex Bailey

Guest GAMER
Hey Guys,I was just wondering if the NGX was going to be for FS9 as well as FSX. I saw that it was going to be a whole new and better 737 than the one made for FS9(which I find very hard to believe :( ). Anyway I hope it is, many people still use FS9 and it would be smart to make it compatable to both. Thanks. -Alex Bailey
Yeah they are working on it, but I'm sure right now they are working on getting the MD-11 out before Christmas, and the clock is ticking. I haven't heard anything else, so guarantees here.Michael P.

Yeah they are working on it, but I'm sure right now they are working on getting the MD-11 out before Christmas, and the clock is ticking. I haven't heard anything else, so guarantees here.Michael P.
Dude, get a life..I'm begging you not to respond on every post in this forum.

Dude, get a life..I'm begging you not to respond on every post in this forum.
Woa, chill out man. He's just trying to help us out. Thanks for answering me Mike, and I think you're ^^^ the one who needs the life.