Guest merchant

What about support for other add-ons? Add-ons such as FS Flightkeeper v3.x, Radar Contact v4.3 and TopCat v2.xTIA

Hi,Thanks for your interest!Thomas is on the Beta team so Flight Keeper 3 may need an update. I'll try to get a hold of him.Radar Contact reads the weather from FS so there should be no problems there.I have never heard of TopCat so I can't comment.Thanks!

Guest Mower

So at the risk of sounding stupid, how do I use my REX with a pre-made flight plan loaded into ASA?

Hi,No, legit. question.Load textures from REX.Go to the ASA Graphics page.Click on Take New Snapshot icon.Enter a name.ASA will collect the necessay textures.Then ASA will ask you which category to store this snapshot under.That is it!

I have downloaded and installed the ASX upgrade version and all is owkring fine.Can I now uninstall AS6 and ASX to free up space?many thanks for an excellent productKeith

Guest Mower

Thanx for the quick response Jim ...the snag with REX is that you have to have FSX loaded and in the 3d world for the REX textures to load, so it is then too late to have ASA runa pre-made flight profile, no?In other words, does not ASA have to run and have flight profile loaded before FSX is even started?Thanx!

I have downloaded and installed the ASX upgrade version and all is owkring fine.Can I now uninstall AS6 and ASX to free up space?many thanks for an excellent productKeith
I have a similar question... I am a AS6 and ASX customer; I am also a purist :( ...If I download the ASA upgrade for the ASX route, during install will ASA unpack the .exe and let me save it so in the future when I wipe my machine and re-load everything (which I do sometimes twice a year) I will be able to install ASA CLEANLY? Instead of having to install ASX and then do the ASA upgrade install again?...Does that make sense? :( Thanks!Robert

I have a similar question... I am a AS6 and ASX customer; I am also a purist :( ...If I download the ASA upgrade for the ASX route, during install will ASA unpack the .exe and let me save it so in the future when I wipe my machine and re-load everything (which I do sometimes twice a year) I will be able to install ASA CLEANLY? Instead of having to install ASX and then do the ASA upgrade install again?...Does that make sense? :( Thanks!Robert
Hi Robert, you will need ASX installed to run this upgrade again, since the eligibility check is done on install. It's the same as say an MS OFFICE upgrade which requires a previos OFFICE version installed. For archival just keep an ASX install file and your ASA upgrade handy. Hopefully won't be too painful should you need a reinstall.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi All,We do appreciate all the interest and questions, but it is becoming too hard for me to keep track of everything in one thread. I don't know who I've responded to and who I still need to answer. I am going to close this thread for this reason only. If you posted and we did not answer or if you have other questions, please start a new thread below. We'll be around all day to answer everyone!!Thanks All.