Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Flight Of The Concorde's

Are there any other Speedbird Pilots here? Here is a thread for Supersonic PracticeThe route is to re-fly the South Pacific Corridor from Practice #4 SPIM - SCIPSCIP - NTTONTTO - NCRG

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

My First Leg SPIM - SCIP in 2:15 minutes. Average Ground speed of 895 and that includes my failure to plan my descent properly. It takes a bit more than 100 miles to slow from Mach 2 and descend from FL580. Then the autoland tried to put me in the grass.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I have the baton SCIP-NTTO in the SSTSIM ConcordeFirst flight with new Active Sky AdvancedOn MP and TS

Harv.png?dl=1

Baton is free at NTTOOne of the best flights i've ever done in the Concorde. Got the descent planning perfect and greased the landing. Luvley

Harv.png?dl=1

I have Baton NTTO - NCRGAnother SST Sim Flight.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Baton Free - NCRGTook 2 tries to actually fly the leg and 2 times to land the second leg but I did make it

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Awww, man...Practicing Concorde runs without me :(Still, I'm not ready to begin training yet. Lots of real life stuff + a new rig tocomplete :)BRGDSSven

Svenks - Hurry up!It would be a lot of fun to get several of us online and make a supersonic flight together.

Awww, man...Practicing Concorde runs without me :(Still, I'm not ready to begin training yet. Lots of real life stuff + a new rig tocomplete :)BRGDSSven

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Svenks - Hurry up!It would be a lot of fun to get several of us online and make a supersonic flight together.
If I can hook myself up with a concorde and learn how to fly it in time, I'd join ya... But the learning curve on the concorde may be a bit steep to learn it quickly enough... :(

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

I'm down for this.. sounds like fun..!!Just dont know if i shoudl stick with my pss concorde or invest in the sstsim concorde.

spacer.png

Giving it a go in the SSTSIM ConcordeEP - I have only had the SSTSIM concorde so I can't offer any comparison. I really enjoy it and hope there is a use for it this year. Here is a link to the AVSIM review Avsim SSTSIM Review5 Real world Concorde Pilots have flow and offered feedback including Mike Bannister (Chief Concorde Pilot for BA)

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Not bad but still came down too early.

Giving it a go in the SSTSIM ConcordeEP - I have only had the SSTSIM concorde so I can't offer any comparison. I really enjoy it and hope there is a use for it this year. Here is a link to the AVSIM review Avsim SSTSIM Review5 Real world Concorde Pilots have flow and offered feedback including Mike Bannister (Chief Concorde Pilot for BA)

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro