Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmce

Dreamfleet 737

Guest rmce

Scott,Thanks for info.I did not have To/Go activated, but neither had FMC Ni limit on either.Impression of Nasa Appollo!Ronald

Guest rmce

Thanks to all.For reasons unknown to me, I am now handling the 737 as a conventional FS aircraft and completing flights with little problem.The reasons are actually quite clear in that help from AVSIM members on this thread has solved my problems.Ctrl N and Ctrl G set up were the secrets, plus finally working out ROC and ALT A/P's and how they activate at whatever nose up attitude you have at activation and hold that climb/descent.Dropping FS plans into FMC also works, and I will get to grips with it. Yeah!!Thanks again for solving this problem. Now about my three mistresses, 14 children, depression, drug and alcohol abuse...can you solve these problems?(loL)RonaldGlasgow