Sign in to follow this  
Guest corrie

This Looks Ugly On The Md 11 Have You Seen It?

Guest corrie

On all of my liveries I get this from the wing views. Is there anyway to fix it?This ugly green purple texture :( Or I am the only flying wing view full Flaps while landing :( pmdgmd11uk4.jpgRegardsJohan

On all of my liveries I get this from the wing views. Is there anyway to fix it?This ugly green purple texture :( Or I am the only flying wing view full Flaps while landing :( pmdgmd11uk4.jpgRegardsJohan
Yes, I get it too.Maybe this will be fixed with the patch as well as the texture problem on the VC panel.Ron

Ron Service

Although it has happened to more than one user, I assure you this is not a common problem. We looked for stuff like this in the beta and this specific problem hasn't been mentioned to my knowledge. You have an advantage in that there are two of you with the same problem so now you can compare notes and see what can be done to fix it. My guess (uneducated as I am) is that it has something to do with video card configuration.

Dan Downs KCRP

THe realism displayed by PMDG never ceases to amaze me. :( That's type IV de-icing fluid (the green slime) that was applied before you took off! :( Lee MarksSpokane WA.

I was gonna say Kermit the frog strike on takeoff. :)

THe realism displayed by PMDG never ceases to amaze me. :( That's type IV de-icing fluid (the green slime) that was applied before you took off! :( Lee MarksSpokane WA.

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

Yes, I get it too.Maybe this will be fixed with the patch as well as the texture problem on the VC panel.Ron
Maybe its an Nvidia card or driver issue.My system is HP AMD athlon dual core 5200+Nvidia Ge force 8800GTDriver 180.48Ron

Ron Service

Guest stubbornswiss
You took those words right out of my mouth!!!
Maybe its an Nvidia card or driver issue.My system is HP AMD athlon dual core 5200+Nvidia Ge force 8800GTDriver 180.48Ron
I've got the same card, and I just rolled back from 180.48 to 175.19.I was having all kinds of graphic issues with different programs.******** MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE *********

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I don't know if it truly has anything to do with drivers, but the 18X.XX series have been screwing everything up since I installed them. I'm sticking with the 179.28 drivers until nvidia fixes the 180 series.William

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Its not your drivers or anything like that , i get the same problem . Its the background of the textures its green and is bleeding into the paint or on to the flap textures . I know this because i have done a few repaints now and had the same problem .Lee Marrow http://www.air-source.us/Default.asp