Sign in to follow this  
Eamonn Watson

Merry Christmas

Hey everyone,Just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas. I haven't put in a lot of practice legs yet soo far. I hope to do more after the holiday season. I am used to flying heavy metal so I have to practice the smaller planes again.I have the following aircraft:Level D 767 (FS9 and FSX)PMDG 747-400 (FS9)PMDG 737-600/700/800/900 (FS9)PSS Concorde (FS9)PSS Airbus A319/A320/A321 (FS9)PSS Boeing 777 (FS9)PSS Boeing 757 (FS9)P51D/H (FS9)Piaggo Avanti P180 (FS9)Cessna Citation X (FS9)P-38 (FS9)And I forget what other airplanes I have... :( I need to get some practice in the avanti, citation, concorde (in case we need it) and the p51 and p38.. Anyway, merry christmas everyone, I hope everyone has a safe holiday.. Take er easy. Ohh and Happy New Year. Can't wait for the race.. P.S. Anyone recommend any other planes? lol

spacer.png

Guest Gary Buska

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every one here. I hope the holiday's find all in good health and with your loved ones. :(