Sign in to follow this  
Guest onelimey

Asa Installation Instructions

Guest onelimey

Hello All, I've read the FAQ and the documentation available online but it isn't clear to me if its a simple install over the top of ASX? What happens with X Graphics? I haven't seen any mention of that or is it part of the ASA package. I just want to be sure before I buy the upgrade, as I'm trying to avoid the headaches I had last time.TanksAndy

Hello All, I've read the FAQ and the documentation available online but it isn't clear to me if its a simple install over the top of ASX? What happens with X Graphics? I haven't seen any mention of that or is it part of the ASA package. I just want to be sure before I buy the upgrade, as I'm trying to avoid the headaches I had last time.TanksAndy
Andy,Just install ASA in the default location especially if it is Program Files/HiFi....it will create another folder in there with XEngine and XGraphics called ASA. ASA installs as a standalone program that can integrate with ASX as well as other texture addons for selecting weather influenced textures to be used for the best weather depiction possible. Steve

Hi Andy,Just to add to what Steve posted. X Graphics can/needs to stay installed as there are no textures with ASA.Once you install ASA, ASX can be uninstalled or it can stay installed.Just post back if you have other questions or concerns.Thanks,

Guest onelimey
Hi Andy,Just to add to what Steve posted. X Graphics can/needs to stay installed as there are no textures with ASA.Once you install ASA, ASX can be uninstalled or it can stay installed.Just post back if you have other questions or concerns.Thanks,
Thanks Chappie and JSkorna, will try and post back.TanksAndy