Sign in to follow this  

Hi,I've just purchased the ASA upgrade and tried to download it twicw but the archive says its invalid.The 1st download was from the USA West Coast server using the normal MS download i.e. "Save target as" and the 2nd via Freshdownload which is a download manager from the East Coast2 server.The 2nd file was about 100bytes bigger than the 1st but is still invalid. Its properties are -Size 80.4 MB (84,339,966 bytes)Size on disk 80.4 MB (84,340,736 bytes).Is this right or are the server files corrupt? It's even more annoying as I've used over 160MB of my daily download limit already.Regards Rog Hanson

Rog Hanson

Hi,Sorry for the problem. This is the first download problem. Do you have anti-virus running at the same time? I don't want you to go over your bandwidth limit so you may need to wait until tomorrow to try again.Please let us know.

Hi,Sorry for the problem. This is the first download problem. Do you have anti-virus running at the same time? I don't want you to go over your bandwidth limit so you may need to wait until tomorrow to try again.Please let us know.
Hi Jim,Yes I have Norton 360 running although I have never had a problem with this before.Rog

Rog Hanson

On your next attempt you might want to try with that off. Something is causing the corruption.

Hi Jim,Thanks for that advice, it has now downloaded OK from the East Coast1 server (with exactly the same filesize :( ) and has validated the Licence Key.I will have to download my other things tomorrow.It's funny. I've never had that problem with other software I've downloaded (and hope I don't tomorrow)Thanks again for the quick response.Rog

Rog Hanson