Firstly, after installing the upgrade I now have both ASX and ASA installed and accessable via the shortcuts and showing in the installed/uninstall panel.Should ASX now be deleted as I was under the impression that ASA would have just upgarded the ASX installation.Secondly, I am a little lost as to how the integration of GEX,FEX,REX would work with ASA, as each have many "duplicated aspects" with regard to clouds and scenery textures etc: Do you turn say clouds of in GEX and FEX and use REX??If so what is the point of running them all at the same time?

Hi,ASA is a new program and it is the price that is an upgrade price, not the program. If you have the space I would leave ASX installed so that if you ever need to reinstall ASA, ASX is already there.Now: GEX is ground textures and is run once and is never run again. ASA does not save those textures in a snapshot.What everything else does is give the user a choice of which textures they wish to use and in what combination. A user loads their choice of textures into FS and then ASA takes a Snapshot of those textures. Then other combinations can be submitted and Snapshoted (new word!).FEX and REX don't need to be running while FSX is running as there is only one texture that can be updated while FS is running.If a user creates enough Snapshots, then FEX or REX never need to be run again, just the Snapshot is loaded from ASA.Thanks,