Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay

Cannot Contact Megasceneryearth Sales

Hello,I wonder if anyone has a suggestion that might help me: out of the 6 megasceneryearth files I have purchased for the state of Colorado, there is one where I have exceeded the number of downloads, due to too many unsuccessfull download attempts by my download manager.I have been unsuccessful in contacting sales/customer service: I am using the "contact us" form on their sales page and every attempt results in an alert "e-mail address not valid" while my e-mail address is correctly typed.Any idea of what I should do?Thanks,Jean-JacquesP.S. (sigh) at 70 I sometimes feel soooo tired with all the traps we have to go through when purchasing a piece of software....J.J. StruyfBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

It may be that their e-mail address is wrong, not yours.

Guest Alphahawk3

Something is wrong with site....tried to download my other 2 tiles and get a bunch of text when clicking on download link and the same when I click on support link....or sales link.

PCA website was on maintenance.Business is back now.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

It may be that their e-mail address is wrong, not yours.
I also thought about that, but whan I get the message "E-mail address is invalid! Please correct" my own e-mail address in the form gets highlighted.OK, 12h30, it's time to hit the sack for the old man. I'll try again to-morrow.Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

I also thought about that, but whan I get the message "E-mail address is invalid! Please correct" my own e-mail address in the form gets highlighted.OK, 12h30, it's time to hit the sack for the old man. I'll try again to-morrow.Jean-Jacques
Same problem here. I have recieved a wrong link. When I try to download UT 33 (utah scenery) I am getting UT34.If someone could get us a valid emailadress to the people behind Megasceneryearth it would be much appreciated. My downloadvalidation is running out, and I have not yet recieved what I payed for. Lets be spared for these problems. They are overshadowing a otherwise fine product. KindlyJakob Arnholtz

Maybe somebody can contact them by phone.Contacting PC AviatorBelow are the contact details for PC Aviator USA. Office AddressPC Aviator Inc839 Surfside DriveSURFSIDE BEACH, SC, 29575 Postal AddressPC Aviator IncP.O. Box 15907SURFSIDE BEACH, SC, 29587 Phone NumbersToll FREE1-800-664-0033 Tech Support843-232-1160 General843-232-1160 International PhIntl+1-843-232-1160 Fax843-232-1166 Intl FaxIntl+1+843-232-1166 E-mail AddressesGeneralinfo@pcaviator.com Order Inquiriesorders@pcaviator.com World Wide Webwww.pcaviator.com

Maybe somebody can contact them by phone.Contacting PC AviatorBelow are the contact details for PC Aviator USA. Office AddressPC Aviator Inc839 Surfside DriveSURFSIDE BEACH, SC, 29575 Postal AddressPC Aviator IncP.O. Box 15907SURFSIDE BEACH, SC, 29587 Phone NumbersToll FREE1-800-664-0033 Tech Support843-232-1160 General843-232-1160 International PhIntl+1-843-232-1160 Fax843-232-1166 Intl FaxIntl+1+843-232-1166 E-mail AddressesGeneralinfo@pcaviator.com Order Inquiriesorders@pcaviator.com World Wide Webwww.pcaviator.com
Hi paavao and thanks for the links and info.I have this monday morning (Copenhagen-DK) tried to contact pcavator through the two links you supplied. Up to now without any succes. My link Is expiring in 2 days, so I hope, that someone at megasceneryearth is watching this thread.KindlyJakob Arnholtz

Hi paavao and thanks for the links and info.I have this monday morning (Copenhagen-DK) tried to contact pcavator through the two links you supplied. Up to now without any succes. My link Is expiring in 2 days, so I hope, that someone at megasceneryearth is watching this thread.KindlyJakob Arnholtz
Hello Jakob,They have extended my limit, so you should be ok. It took them 5 days to answer my mail, but they did answer. I also read in another post that they are extending the download limit to 365 days.Jean-JacquesBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Hello Jakob,They have extended my limit, so you should be ok. It took them 5 days to answer my mail, but they did answer. I also read in another post that they are extending the download limit to 365 days.Jean-JacquesBelgium
Hello Jean-Jacques.That is great news. Thank you for sharing the info!!KindlyJakob Arnholtz