Sign in to follow this  
Guest JimC1702

Hooray For Today's Forum Change!

Guest JimC1702

I was one of the old curmudgeons that didn't car much for the new forums. But with the changes made today, I'm a happy camper! Now the layout is more familiar.Thanks a lot AVSIM, for the nice Christmas present. :)Jim

I was one of the old curmudgeons that didn't car much for the new forums. But with the changes made today, I'm a happy camper! Now the layout is more familiar.Thanks a lot AVSIM, for the nice Christmas present. :)Jim
Agreed. The old layout system was easier to navigate. Now Avsim has the perfect forum system (best layout and best forum software) :(

Guest tmilton

I'm one of the regular guys who already liked the new forums. But this change makes the forums even better. IMO, the new forums went from "great" to "awesome". Avsim just seems to be getting better all the time! Now all we need is just to streamline the graphics and text on top of the forum page, but all in its own good time. :(

Agreed. The old layout system was easier to navigate. Now Avsim has the perfect forum system (best layout and best forum software) :(
Well, grab your kiester and hold on tight... We have more to come. :(

Guest kwilson
Don't change a thing whatever you do. I used to have to login every time I came to the forums (yes, I did try all the recommendations on how to get the forums to remember me but they just wouldn't work) but today they remembered me. Leave well enough alone I say.

Don't change a thing whatever you do. I used to have to login every time I came to the forums (yes, I did try all the recommendations on how to get the forums to remember me but they just wouldn't work) but today they remembered me. Leave well enough alone I say.
Ah, where is your spirit of adventure??? :(

Don't enable all the features these forums have to offer, adventure yes, but less performance, no. :( And personally, I don't like this Big Brother feature. Would it be possible to make it an option?By the way, where do I change the default notification for replies? (Not on/off, but the type.)

Mike...

Guest kwilson
Ah, where is your spirit of adventure??? :(
I spoke too soon. The forums didn't recognise me today :( . Maybe the server's got Alzheimers?

Guest ironhorsmn

Wow, this is fast!!I think its fasterDon't you think its faster?I think its fasterWhat a great job well done,Kudos to TOM and all his hard working souls for bringing avsim back this far.Looking forward to the rest with bait breath.WAIT! Thats baited breath.Good luck guys.John :( :(

Well, I'm not sure about grabbing my keister, but I will surely grab a beer or 2.....or 10, and I'll be ready! (Won't see straight I guess, but I'll get through it hahaha!)-m@