Sign in to follow this  
CharlieZ

Error in FS2002.cfg

Hi there, maybe it is an old question, but I could not find a topic of this FS2002 error. In my FS2002.cfg the AI traffic % is set to 100, but when I start FS2K2 and check my ATC settings, it is set to 80%. Now I have to adjust this setting to 100, every time I fly around the globe. Is there someone who also had this problem and has a fix for it? Thanks.

Regards,

Jeroen

The Netherlands

Hi there,looks like your FS2002.cfg has become corrupted somehow. This can happen sometimes. The solution is to delete the file, FS will then build a new one. Beware, though - you will lose all your settings, so make sure you reset them all when you start up FS for the first time after deleting the file.Cheers,Gosta. http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Thanks, but this did not help. Also I copied my old FS2K2 direcrory, uninstalled FS2k2, installed it again and copied the most important files back (aircrafts, fsnavigator and all of my sceneries) and that did not work either. Are there other suggestions? Please help me!!

Regards,

Jeroen

The Netherlands

Alex;It appears that in yoiur start-up flight you have the AI set at 80%.After you reset it to 100% press the semi-colon (;) key and rename the flight the same as your start up flight and check the default flight box. It will ask if you want to replace the start-up flight. ClicK on OK, and when you start FS2002 from now on your AI will be at 100%.