Sign in to follow this  
Guest WF443

Military Training Aircraft?

Guest WF443

Hello all!Is there any small propeller aircrafts that is controlled by a stick instead of a yoke? Sorry about the dumb question, but i`m quite new to aviation, and want to learn to fly with a sidestick rather than with a yoke. Lago`s F16 and all the nice Airbuses is a good reason.:-)regards

Hi,why don't you try to look in the library for the PC7, PC9 or Tucano aircraft. These are swift turboprop trainers which actually have replaced some of the older jet trainers. And they all use sticks.Hope this helps.

Guest WF443

thanks for the quick reply and the tip.

Guest adlion944

Try the Sia Marchietti (spelled wrong probably). It is a very nice little payware prop plane with a stick (though not a side stick).

Guest WF443

Thanks for the suggestion.I just found out that i can get the PSS Bulldog for free after buying the Airbus pro package. I think the bulldog is a trainer. or am i completely wrong? i will consider buying the one you suggested. it looks nice. :-)

Guest Rockcliffe

The Diamond Katana also uses a stick

Guest captbulldog

The Siai Machetti SF260 by RealAir is A DREAM to fly. You can find it at www.realairsimulations.com

The Cirrus SR20 and SR22 use a sidestick. The `20 is in the library.ChasW

Yes, Bulldog is a basic trainer and aerobatics aircraft.Similar in concept to the SF.260.

Please don't buy the Bus only for the Bulldog. I have all those and NOTHING beats the Sai Marchetti 260 by RealAir! It is the first aircraft to replicate true spins and stalls in FS. The virtual cockpit is sooo good that you can fly with it all the time and with active camera 1.3 you will be very happy indeed.Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith[h5]San Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

PLEASE NOTE !!you do not have to buy ANYTHING From PSS To get the free bulldog trainer !!Just create yourself an account ( That's ALSO FREE )

Guest WF443

Thanks for all suggestions. I will buy the Marchetti 260 as soon as the cash enters my account. :-hah

NEVER MIND....I JUST FOUND IT....THANKS FOR THE TIP!I just signed up, but see no mention of the Bulldog on the PSS sight.Just how do you get it?gwillmot