Sign in to follow this  
Guest fu3

Happy Holidays!

Guest fu3

Hey Folks,Been spreading myself a bit thin here for a while now, but I have still been doing stuff in the background :( I hope everyone has a good holiday break this year. In the light of all of the gloom & doom around the place financially, our family have decided to make it 'all about the people' (like it always should have been), so we're actually taking the time to catch up and renew old friendships again. In the last few weeks I've met relatives I never knew I had and friends that I thought had moved on!Tomorrow's Christmas Dinner* will be the first time in nearly 20 years that we've all been together. Sometimes it takes a 'leveller' to bring everyone back to the fold.Anyway, from Dana, Clare and I, please have a safe and enjoyable holiday and all the best for next year.*Being in Australia, we'll be finishing our pudding before many of you even put the turkey in the oven!

Thanks Jon,'av a good one. Maybe 2009 will have a little more air in it for our favourite sim. :( Safe holidays everyone.. Bruce H(Down under)

Merry Christmas to you all :( Several of us have been quite busy creating various addons lately and there are a few surprises up the sleeves around the world. This sim is definitely not dead yet. Didn't I state that last year too?Hans Petter

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all :( Andre

A recent request for hard copies of my SanFran 2006 and Seattle 2006 upgrade packs (from someone who only has a dialup connection) has inspired me to install Flight Unlimited III on my new Windows Vista64 powered PC. The installation went smoothly (apart from the usual "wrong volume in Drive D" nonsense), and I had no problem loading the startup screen. I haven't tried using it yet (I have to install SanFran 2006 first), but I'm getting the urge to fly the Beechjet again............unless Jon has a flyable version of that Saab 340 ready for departure? I would be delighted to test fly it over some new SanFran region bridges :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

It seems that FU3 has "issues" with Windows Vista64 on my PC. It wouldn't run at all until I set it to compatibility mode, but even that isn't perfect. The aircraft panels are blacked out in parts, and one or two dials appear as nothing more than dark, flashing squares :( Oh, dear.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png