Sign in to follow this  
Guest KL741-KL742

Pmdg Md11 Fs 2004

Guest KL741-KL742

Good Morning, The PMDG MD-11 after very long time of wait released for the FSX ONLY !!!! Into site of PMDG MD-11 product page, the pmdg report <MD11 FOR FS 2004 release into LATE 2008> OK, A TODAY is 24 December, missing 7 days to final 2008 year..... LATE 2008 release or last day of 2008 release.....I not understand the PMDG have released MD11 FSX first..... and not release same time combo version , and when the majority of simmer use fs 2004 and minority simmer use the FSX product..... :( :(

They ran into a few technical problems in the later stage of developement while trying to make the best product for FS9 that they can. Just hang in there and PMDG will deliver.

Good Morning, The PMDG MD-11 after very long time of wait released for the FSX ONLY !!!! Into site of PMDG MD-11 product page, the pmdg report <MD11 FOR FS 2004 release into LATE 2008> OK, A TODAY is 24 December, missing 7 days to final 2008 year..... LATE 2008 release or last day of 2008 release.....I not understand the PMDG have released MD11 FSX first..... and not release same time combo version , and when the majority of simmer use fs 2004 and minority simmer use the FSX product..... :( :(
Why not just smile, relax and enjoy Christmas with your loved ones. :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest KL741-KL742

Very thanks for answer, ok... the md-11 is my very great love...... and hope the PMDG solve tec problem a fast time possible.....Gavin, yes you have very reason, relaxing and pass a good christmas........ :( Happy Christmas , and Best Regards

Very thanks for answer, ok... the md-11 is my very great love...... and hope the PMDG solve tec problem a fast time possible.....Gavin, yes you have very reason, relaxing and pass a good christmas........ :( Happy Christmas , and Best Regards
All the best to you and your family too :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)