Sign in to follow this  
ottoboy

737 - Logging Off From Acars

Hi!I know that the ACARS-system isn't operative in the 737, but am I able to logoff without realoading the whole aircraft? I can't find any button for it, and the FMC just keeps sending the "LOGOFF ACARS FIRST"-message. Thanks and merry christmas ;)

Hi!I know that the ACARS-system isn't operative in the 737, but am I able to logoff without realoading the whole aircraft? I can't find any button for it, and the FMC just keeps sending the "LOGOFF ACARS FIRST"-message. Thanks and merry christmas ;)
Push MENU and you will get an ACARS LOGOFF prompt in button Left-6, push it and you are done.Merry Christmas too !!

Push MENU and you will get an ACARS LOGOFF prompt in button Left-6, push it and you are done.Merry Christmas too !!
Also note that you can initialie the ACARS - FLT NUMBER and FROM TO - and first the first flight it will give you OUT - OFF - ON - IN times at EVENT TIMES. For subsequent flights I have found that you need to restart FS.Neilb