Sign in to follow this  
Guest peter54

Fuel Calculation

Guest peter54

Could someone tell if there is a fuelcalculator for the md 11 pls.Thx Peter

Could someone tell if there is a fuelcalculator for the md 11 pls.Thx Peter
Ok, the fmc will do it. To find out how please use the search function and a few detailed threads will come up and help you out giving you a nice set of instructions.

Guest peter54
Ok, the fmc will do it. To find out how please use the search function and a few detailed threads will come up and help you out giving you a nice set of instructions.
Hi Steve,could you pls tell me where to look,i'm sure it's me but i can't find it.Merry XmasPeter

Look at the dark grey bar near the top of the forum, its the next to last option on the right.

Cheers, Andy.

I would also suggest working out the fuel in the aeroplane's FMC, after you obtain the relevant departure, the longest (potentially) track mile arrival, and waypoint wind data at appropriate Flight Levels, taking into account relevant step climbs.Then, once all this is in (begining with a nominal fuel load for PERF purposes) you can arrive at a very accurate fuel REM figure. There are some of us that make sport out of arriving at our destinations with precise amounts of FUEL REM on the PROG page of the fat girl- but this technique applies equally to the MD-11 ;).

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper