Sign in to follow this  
Guest coops

Asx And Rex

Guest coops

Hi, Just wondering.... I notice that ASA is built to be able to mix and match. Meaning you can use the ASA weather engine and any other graphics program for clouds, etc. Can ASX do this as well or do you have to upgrade to get this? I am interested in trying REX with ASX

Hi,You can use REX for textures and ASX for the weather engine. You just won't be able to create texture Snapshots for ASX to chose from.Thanks!

Guest coops
Hi,You can use REX for textures and ASX for the weather engine. You just won't be able to create texture Snapshots for ASX to chose from.Thanks!
Appologies but i don't understand your last statement? Can you explain..

Appologies but i don't understand your last statement? Can you explain..
You can use any graphics add-on by itself by simply installing graphics into FS and then running ASA. If you want to incorporate wx-influenced selections and the other graphic snapshot system features, you simply need to take a snapshot with ASA once you have the textures installed, and assign it a wx-influenced category. If you do this for a few different sets in each wx-influenced category you'll have some good variation along with full wx-matched textures. This is explained much more in the documentation.Hope that helps,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies