Sign in to follow this  
Guest harleyman52

Basic As6.5 Set-up

Guest harleyman52

Hi Jim..I have been without AS6 for about a year do to other issues..Just getting it all set back up...Having a bit of a struggel...Flying with online updates is great...My rig handles all it will toss at it...BUTUseing the graphics interface I select items as I used to,and send to FS, but when I load a flight it is very choppy..Like every second it chops the whole screen....Is there a post somewhere that shows a pictorial of the interface and proper settup? I have FSUIP installes in the FS modules folder and have turned off weather in modlus in the sim....I must have some thing set up wrong..Any links or advice would be great....Thanks...And Happy Holidays to all...This forum looks way different...Am I in the wrong place?

Hi,We cleaned up our pinned posts and this was one to get unpinned.

Hi,We cleaned up our pinned posts and this was one to get unpinned.
Ah ha, right now I understand.Is there anyway of getting to this memo Jim, I'd like to have the recommended settings for 6.5, as I still intend to stick with it until funds allow me to upgrade my PC and upgrade my Active Skies package.Happy New Year Jim..RegardsPhil Densley

Phil Densley

Hi,Not unless someone from AVSIM can retrieve the post.Thanks,

Guest harleyman52
Hi,Not unless someone from AVSIM can retrieve the post.Thanks,
Is this what he's looking for?. In FSUIPC make sure you are using Default Settings and Weather Settings Off. 3. In FS2004:  Sight Distance set to 60. This setting does not affect the visibility so don

Is this what he's looking for?. In FSUIPC make sure you are using Default Settings and Weather Settings Off. 3. In FS2004:  Sight Distance set to 60. This setting does not affect the visibility so don

Phil Densley