Sign in to follow this  
JAT

Pss A320 Pro

I have the PSS A320 PRO for flight simulator 2002 witch i have not used in ages but would like to start using again.Is there a patch for it so it can be used in FS9.Thanks,Bob

Hi!If it is the Just Flight version, yes! The Update files are on their site under "Support". If it is the original PSS, it depends on the state of their servers. At the moment it seems they are down and, as the company folded last year, there isn't any way of knowing what's going to happen next.Soft landings! :(

When i open the plastic case that the CD is in and on the paper picture it says JUST FLIGHT and it has their web site but just above that it has a small picture and it says PHOENIX SIMULATION SOFTWARE.The CD it self says Just Flight .Will give it a try with them first.Bob

Hi Bob!You have the same Cd as me! Mine even came with a video about the Inter European A320!It was peblished by Just Flight, so all support is handled by them. You'll find under "Support" the link for the A320 Professional. There you'll have access to the Update as well as some goodies like the BA A319 livery.Enjoy it as it is a wonderfull plane!Ricardo

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.