Sign in to follow this  
mrcultureshock

Md-11 In Cart, But The Checkout Button Doesn't Work

Helo all,I'd like to buy the MD-11 but the checkout button doesn't work. Is the PMDG eCommerce down or am I doing something wrong?Happy Holidays!!Nick

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

Guest JNS

I've had the same problem today. Tried five times from two computers and when I click on "Checkout" it says there is nothing in the cart. I usually don't have this much trouble giving my money to someone. I've left an email at their "Support" email address. Hopefully, will get an answer tomorrow.Jeff Smith

Guest JNS

Here is the reply I received from PMDG yesterday by email. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me and I somewhat expected that since I had never been to PMDG's site before on either computer I tried. I emailed them again to let them know the problem still exists so now I'll just have to wait and see what the next step is."We recently moved to a new E-commerce site and the problem you describe usually indicates that your browser is caching old data from the previous E-commerce site. Please try clearing your Browser Cache (Ctrl + R) and clearing saved cookies and see if the problem is corrected. Let me know if you continue to have trouble. RegardsPaul GollnickManager Customer and Technical SupportPrecision Manuals Development Grouphttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/ "Jeff Smith

I have used the old site, and just tried the new site to see if I could reproduce the problem but it worked okay. Maybe the difference is that I already have an account so if you have not set one up maybe that needs to be done before checking out. Just a guess, hope it helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

I know when the FSX MD11 was released I didn't see it on the webpage as available. I suggest you hit F5. That did it for me.Richie

Richie Walsh

Guest JNS
I know when the FSX MD11 was released I didn't see it on the webpage as available. I suggest you hit F5. That did it for me.Richie
Thanks, guys. I do have an account set up and when I log in I get a message acknowledging that I'm logged in. I'm going to try it again tomorrow on a 3rd and possibly 4th computer. It's strange because when I view the cart it shows the software listed in the cart, but it's only when I go to "Checkout" that things go bad and it says that the cart is empty. To PMDG's credit they are keeping in contact via email.Jeff Smith

Guest coa747
Thanks, guys. I do have an account set up and when I log in I get a message acknowledging that I'm logged in. I'm going to try it again tomorrow on a 3rd and possibly 4th computer. It's strange because when I view the cart it shows the software listed in the cart, but it's only when I go to "Checkout" that things go bad and it says that the cart is empty. To PMDG's credit they are keeping in contact via email.Jeff Smith
I am having the exact same issue, I am logged in to my account and my items show in my cart and then when I press the checkout button I get the screen that says your cart is empty. It have tried repeatedly for the last four days with no luck. I also tried to clearing the cache and history and this had no effect.

I had the same problem, and clearing the browser cache did not help at all.What should do the trick:Do *not* login, put the item in the cart as guest, and then press Checkout.This gives you a Login page that works (at least for me).Hope this helps - Norman